Hadrat Shah Aal-e-Rasool Marehrwi Alaihir raHmah
HIS POSITION IN THE SILSILA:
Murshid-e-AlaHadrat, Khaatim al-Akaabir Hadrat Makhdoom Shah Aal-e-Rasool Marehrwi (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho) is the thirty seventh Imam and Sheikh of the Silsila Aaliyah Qaadiriyah Barakaatiyah Razviyah Nooriyah.
He was born in the month of Rajab 1209 Hijri, in Marehrah Shareef.
His name is Aale Rasool (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho) and his title is Khaatim al-Akaabir.
His father was Hadrat Sayyid Shah Aale Barkaat Suthre Mia (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho).
He attained his education from his father and various other great Ulama such as Hadrat Ainul Haq Shah Abdul Majid Badayouni (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho), Hadrat Maulana Shah Salaamatullah Kashfi (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho), Maulana Anwaar Saahib Farangmahali (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho), Hadrat Maulana Abdul Waasi Sayyidunpuri (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho), Hadrat Maulana Shah Noorul Haq Zaraaqi Lucknowi (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho)
In 1226, he attained the Khilafat of the Zaraaqiya Silsila and on the request of Hadrat Ache Mia (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho) he was enrolled to study Hadith under Hadrat Shah Abdul Aziz Muhadith-e-Delhwi (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho). He also studied Tib (medicine) under the guidance of his father, Hadrat Suthre Mia (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho).
He was mureed of Hadrat Ache Mia (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho) and attained Khilafat from him and from his beloved father Hadrat Suthre Mia (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho).
Hadrat Aale Rasool Marehrwi (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho) is from amongst the great Mashaikh of the 13th Century. He served the Ahle Sunnat Wa Jamaat with great sincerity and dedication. His was very kind and generous and always showed love towards the needy and the orphans.His character and habits were a beautiful example of the Sunnat of the Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihi wasallam). He always performed his Namaaz in congregation at the Musjid and not a single Tahajjud Salaah of his was ever made Qaza. He was always willing to help others and never revealed the wrongs of people in the presence of others. He would only prescribe those duas, which are from the Hadith of the Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihi wasallam). He always dressed in the garb of Ulama. He always presented himself in the Mehfil-e-Meelad, Naat Mehfil, lectures, Qira’at Mehfils etc. He never compromised the Shariah.
He was so kind, that whenever anyone asked for money, he would never refuse them. He never performed Imaamat. He always remained a muqtadi. One Maulana Ainul Hassan Saahib, who was a Saahib-e-Kashf, arrived in Marehrah Shareef. He joined the Namaaz and then left in between Salaah, breaking his Namaaz. After Namaaz, he looked at the Haafiz Saahib who was the Imam and said, “Haafiz Saahib, there is no need to go to the market place and buy groceries whilst in Namaaz. How far do you expect us to go with you?”
In other words, he knew of what the Imam was thinking during Salaah. When Hadrat heard Mufti Saahibs, question to the Imam, he became very upset and said, “It is better you lead the Namaaz, rather than following Haafiz Saahib everywhere. You yourself are not fully in Salaah, otherwise how would you be able to know what is in the hearts of other.”
There are various karaamats of Hadrat, but only a few are being quoted.
Philosophy of Me’raj: Once, one of Hadrat’s mureeds began to wonder how Rasoolullah (Sall Allaho alaihi wasallam) went for Meraj in such a short space of time. During this time, Hadrat was performing wudhu. Hadrat asked him to go into his room and bring him a towel.
The man went into the room. He saw a beautiful orchard outside the house. He could not help but to go into the orchard. Whilst walking in the garden, he found himself in a huge city. In the city, he decided to start a business. He married in the same city, and even had children. He lived there for twenty years.
Suddenly, he heard the voice of Hadrat Aale Rasool Marehrwi (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho), he found himself at the window once again. He rushed in and took the towel to Hadrat. When he went to Hadrat, he saw that he had just made wudhu and the water was still on his blessed face and his hands were still wet.
The mureed was astonished by what had happened to him. Hadrat smiled at him and said, “Mia, You went there and lived for twenty years and even married, and here, the water of my wudhu has not dried up as yet. I am sure that you now understand the Me’raj of the Prophet (Sall Allaho alaihi wasallam).” SubhaanALLAH!
Present during Hajj: Once Haji Raza Khan Saahib Marehrwi went for Hajj, and after Hajj, he presented himself before Maulana Muhammad Ismail Saahib Muhajir, so that he may become his mureed.
The respected Maulana said, “Why did you not take bai’at from Hadrat Shah Aale Rasool (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho). He was with me a little while ago.”
When Haji Sahib returned to Marehrah Shareef, he narrated this incident to Hadrat Aale Rasool (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho). Hadrat said, “He must have been mistaken. I did not even leave the Khanqah to go anywhere.”
He married Nisaar Faatima (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho), the daughter of Sayyid Muntakhib Hussain Bilgiraami. Almighty Allah blessed him with two sons and three daughters. Their names were, Sayyid Shah Zahoor Hussain Bare Mia, Sayyid Shah Zahoor Hussain Chotay Mia, Ansaar Faatima, Zahoor Faatima and Rahmat Faatima (Ridwaanullahi Ta’ala Alaihim Ajmaeen).
Hadrat’s Khulafa were all great Giants of their Era. Some of their names are:
- Hadrat Sayyid Shah Zahoor Hussain,
- Hadrat Sayyid Shah Mahdi Hassan Marehrwi,
- Hadrat Sayyid Shah Zahoor Hassan Marehrwi,
- Hadrat Sayyid Shah Abul Hussain Ahmed-e-Noori,
- Hadrat Sayyid Shah Abul Hassan Khirqani,
- Hadrat Sayyid Shah Muhammad Saadiq,
- Hadrat Sayyid Shah Ameer Haidar,
- Hadrat Sayyid Shah Hussain Haidar,
- Aala Hadrat Mujaddid-e-Azam Ash Shah Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Qaaderi Barelvi,
- Hadrat Sayyid Shah Ali Hussain Ashrafi Kichawchwi,
- Hadrat Qaazi Abdus Salaam Abbasi,
- Hadrat Shah Ahsaanullah,
- Hadrat Shukrullah Khan,
- Hadrat Haji Haafiz Muhammad Ahmed Badayouni,
- Hadrat Haji Fazl Razaaq Badayouni,
- Hadrat Haafiz Mazhar Hussain Badayouni,
- Hadrat Haafiz Mujahidudeen Siddiqi,
- Hadrat Mufti Muhammad Shareef Ali Siddiqi,
- Hadrat Sheikh Munawwar Ali,
- Hadrat Mufti Muhammad Hassan Khan Barelvi,
- Hadrat Sayyid Shah Tajammul Hussain Qaaderi,
- Hadrat Molvi Abdur Rahmaan Saahib,
- Hadrat Qaazi Molvi Shamsul Islam Abbasi badayouni and
- Hadrat Molvi Ziaullah Khan Abbasi badayouni Barelvi (Ridwaanullahi Ta’ala Alaihim Ajma’een).
GEMS OF WISDOM:
Some of Hadrat’s words of wisdom are being presented for the saked of spiritual inspiration:
1. Always respect the Ulama Fuqara and the Masakeen with love an honor. Present whatever you have before them. If they accept it, then all is well, and if they do not accept it, then there is no liability on your behalf.
2. The outer appearance of a Darvesh should be that of Hadrat Imam Azam Abu Hanifa (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho) and his inner appearance should be like that of Hadrat Hussain bin Mansoor Hallaaj (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anho).
3. Before his wisaal, people asked for his final advise, and he said, “Obey Allah and Obey His Rasool (Peace and Blessings be with Him) This is all you need and the salvation for this world and the hereafter is present in it.
He passed from this world on a Thursday, the 18th of Zulhijjah 1296 Hijri in Marehrah Shareef.
His Mazaar Shareef is in the Khanqah Barkaatiyah in Marehrah Shareef (India).
Tadhkira Mashaikh-e-Qadiriyah Barakatiya Ridawiyah